Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More of the Davis...ok soon to be Fritz mini session

Late start tonight, but I had to edit some more of this awesome family!  I loved having this opportunity to spend some time with this family and learn a little bit about them.  This family has a wedding in their future and I would love to photograph those memories!  OK here you go...


  
















He just couldn't decide between the apple or the pumpkin.




I really enjoyed watching mom and dad with this little guy, you could really see how much they enjoy him.



















I just love all the cute faces this little guy makes!  So cute!


Ok, so it's way to late for me to be up.  Hope you like them, if you do, become a follower and subscribe to my blog.  I have just a few slots left through the week (evening), for the fall mini sessions.  If you want a fall mini session, it's 50.00 for a 30 minute session.  You will get 8 to 10 fully edited pictures for ordering prints and really great prices on prints.  You order on my website through a secure gallery, and the pictures are delivered to you home!  Until tomorrow, goodnight.~M~






No comments:

Post a Comment