Thursday, March 24, 2011

To edit or to read...

Hello,
Boy it was cold and windy in Southern Il today.  With it being so cold this evening, it was perfect for a fresh pot of English Toffee Coffee...my favorite!!  So, I grabbed a cup of coffee and got out my new Kindle and downloaded 5 Scott Kelby ebooks onto my Kindle! I love it.  Now it's a real struggle, edit photos which I love, or read my Kindle and learn so new Skills with my camera!  Lol!...I have been going back and forth.
 
I stopped by an Antique store on the way home from work today and found some really great props.  I can't wait to use them and show them off.  I will be sure to post them as soon as I can...only problem is this session is gonna require more green on the ground and trees...and flowers blooming!!  I can't wait.

Ok so I really didn't get any editing done...I ended up going through my textures and putting them in files by color and type.  Lol!  Wow that was boring but Scott Kelby got me motivated to get organized.  Ok enough...Since I didn't edit any pictures I will just pick a random picture to post.  We'll call it
The Random Picture of the day!
  
   Mr. M was my second newborn session ever!  I just love this picture of him with daddy's fire gear! 
Well that's it for the night!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little guy you posted! Cold weather and English Toffee Coffee...yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristine! He is an adorable boy and the coffee it pretty much is the best!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete